What Does Greater Green Bay Offer?
Considering a move to the Green Bay area?
- Green Bay’s Cost of Living Comparison has a composite score of 94.1
- The median home value in Brown County is $157,500
- The median rent per month is $719
- Brown County has eight public school districts and 32 private schools
- Average ACT scores are 21.2
Want to know more? Here are some additional resources about our area.
Come See All Our Colors, a video done by the Greater Green Bay Convention and Visitors Bureau
North of What You Expect, a video from The New North
Living in the New North, a recruitment brochure from The New North
2016 Fact Book, produced by the Greater Green Bay Chamber of Commerce